Here at Holmes we work collaboratively with a lot of different project partners…
…from architects to construction companies, project management firms, property developers, other engineering services, and more!
The Te Kāhui Whaihanga New Zealand Institute of Architects (NZIA) is a membership-based professional organisation who represent registered architects and promote architecture in Aotearoa. They have close to 4,000 members and are NZ’s most highly regarded professional body for architects. That’s why their Local Architecture Awards, which honour the best new architecture in each of the NZIA’s eight regional branches, are such a high-profile event every year!
The Local Architecture Awards honour quality new architecture at a community level. Run by the eight branches of the New Zealand Institute of Architects (NZIA), the awards receive more than 400 entries each year.
This year, we’re proud to celebrate the success of our project partners for the following Holmes Consulting projects who all won NZIA Local Architecture Awards this year:
- All Souls Anglican Church, Merivale (Christchuch), project partners Warren and Mahoney
- Christchurch Town Hall (Christchurch), project partners Warren and Mahoney
- Cashmere High School’s – McCombs Preforming Arts Centre (Christchurch), project partners Athfield Architects Limited
- Paragon Apartments (Christchurch), project partners Sheppard & Rout Architects Ltd
- University of Canterbury – Electrical Link Building Re-clad, project partners Warren and Mahoney
- Toitoi: Hawke’s Bay Opera House (Hastings), project partners Dave Pearson Architects Limited