Health & Safety
The prevention of harm to employees or others in our workplace, or our employees at other work sites is of primary importance at Holmes Consulting Limited Partnership (HC LP). Accordingly, our Health and Safety Management System includes:
- Hazard management procedures including identifying, assessing and controlling hazards in our workplace, along with general safety rules to help us maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Information, training and supervision to ensure that employees are aware of and trained to appropriately respond to the normal hazards of our business, and are kept informed of any matters relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- Health and Safety procedures when working on other premises including vehicles, contractors on building sites and unsupervised sites.
- The process to follow in the event of an accident, incident, or near miss, and how to address pain and discomfort in the workplace.
- Procedures to deal with emergencies that may arise while people are at work, such as earthquake, fire, etc.
Following a major disaster such as an earthquake, our people may be required to inspect buildings that may be unsafe. We have clear procedures to ensure that Building Inspections following a major disaster are carried out safely.